Saturday, June 9, 2012

What I Bring Into the Parks

We leave for Disney on the 15th so I am in the process of packing all of my stuff. I figured that I would show everyone what I pack to tack into the parks.

This is my backpack type thing that I wear inside all of the parks. 


This is my vinylamtion cross-body bag. I wear this one to Downtown Disney and the road trip down to our hotel. 


Inside the backpack, it is actually pretty roomy. I can't even feel the Hidden Mickey book. The blue thing is my water bottle. It is plastic and kind of fills up like a balloon. You can freeze it too, so that's why I love it. Plus, it is so light that I can just hook it to the back of the bag and it doesn't give me a problem.




I always have band aids because no matter what kind of shoes I wear, I get blisters. I keep wet wipes in my bag because it is June and I sweat. It is nice to feel fresh when you are surrounded by smelly people. My biggest OCD type tendency is my use of deodorant. I can not stand it if I smell, so it is always in my bag. 



The black strap is for my glasses. This way I can see everything and do not have to worry about my glasses flying off. It is nice to be able to see and experience the more intense rides. I also keep a bunch of hair ties in bag in case one breaks.


Not pictured are various items like pens and snacks. I also keep my phone and wallet and all that in my bag. If I have any pins or vinylmations to trade, they go in the bag too. I tend to over pack, but the backpack is so nice that it does not feel heavy. It also has a side pocket for some of the smaller stuff. 

Of course packing is different for everyone. I usually pack the same things every time I go to Disney. It seems to really work for me. I love that Disney lets you bring snacks in too. It really helps if you don't want to spend $10 for a quick lunch.

I can't wait to leave for Disney! The packing continues!!

1 comment: