Thursday, July 12, 2012

Something New at the Disney Store

I was browsing the Disney Store website the other day and I came across some pretty surprising things.

I found the most expensive items that I have ever seen on this website, a whole line of gold jewelry!

Here are some of the pieces that are available and their prices.

14 Karat Gold Swirl Earrings $938


Diamond Petite Icon Mickey Mouse Ring -- 14 Karat Rose Gold $1,050


Diamond Icon Mickey Mouse Ring for Women -- 14 Karat Rose Gold $3,625


Diamond Icon Mickey Mouse Necklace $5,063


I think that these pieces are stunning and beautiful. However, I would never pay this much for any of them! I don't know gold, so these may be pretty fair prices. These will go on the list of things I  would buy if I was rich ;-). 

I wish I could have a list of how many people actually bought this kind of jewelry. They are very beautiful and nothing like what Disney has offered before. 





No comments:

Post a Comment