Thursday, May 10, 2012

* FREE * Entertainment

A few years ago I bought this book (the 4th edition);



Hidden Mickeys: A Field Guide to Walt Disney World's Best Kept Secrets




I was going to Disney with my best friend and I thought that we would have a lot of fun trying to find all of the Mickeys.
It was so much fun!! The cool part about the book it that it is set up to be a game with a point system. There are clues for each Mickey and the book separates them by park and then by attraction.
There is also a second section with extra hints if the Mickeys start to get really hard.


Above is an example of the book. This is the first section which consists of the clues and the amount of points that the Mickey is worth. If you still can not find it with this clue then you can skip to the hint section and try from there.

At the end of each chapter there is a box where you can put your score.

I just recently ordered the 5th edition off of Amazon. When I went to Disney this April, I was struggling with some of the Mickeys. I looked them up in the 5th edition and realized that they were no longer in the book! That was why I could not find them!

The book retails for $12.95 if you buy it at the parks or at a book store. I was able to get mine on Amazon for about $9 with shipping.

I love this game and it really makes waiting in long lines go a lot faster. It can also be a fun competition to see who can actually spot the Hidden Mickey

Here is the link to order it (the Walt Disney World version) off of Amazon! Remember that the newest edition is #5!
http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Mickeys-Disney-Worlds-Secrets/dp/1887140840/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1336686437&sr=1-6


There is also a version for Disneyland and the cruise line.
Below are some of my Hidden Mickey pictures from my last trip!

Car Parts in the Test Track queue

In the mural at the Star Traders shop in Tomorrowland

The border of the screen at Mickey's Philharmagic


No comments:

Post a Comment