Friday, May 11, 2012

Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe Review

Pecos Bills is located in between Frontierland and Adventureland. It is right around the corner as you follow the road past the Splash Mountain bridge. There is nothing else around it, so it can't be missed.

This past April was the first time that I had ever tried Pecos Bill's. I had read bad reviews before, but I still wanted to try it out.   I ordered the cheeseburger with fries and an iced coffee. My friend ordered the chili with fries. The cool thing about Pecos Bill's is that there is a toppings bar. It has all of the normal stuff like lettuce and pickles, but it also has mushrooms and onions. 

I piled my burger up with mushrooms and some extra cheese and I was good to go. I eat my food one at a time, so by the time I finished my fries my burger was a little cold. Not Pecos Bill's fault of course!
The food was pretty average for Disney food, I did not think it was terrible. I would have to say that the iced coffee was my favorite though. It is so hard to find good coffee at Disney. My friend said that her chili was a little bland but it was still pretty good. 

The nice part about the restaurant is the seating. There is a huge amount of space inside. The outside is a little small, but it is at the very end of the parade route. If you go one of the very front tables it would be a nice place to watch the parade (as long as you don't mind waiting awhile).

The Disney World website puts the price range at $14.99 and under. I thought that the food and the price went very well together. I do not know if I would eat there again, but at least I know that it would be a good option for a coffee!

I would rate Pecos Bill's at a 6 out of 10.

Below is a sample menu (click the picture to make it larger)


Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment