Thursday, June 7, 2012

Photo of the Day



My favorite pictures are usually of fireworks. I love the firework setting on my camera. I love how the fireworks look so much different in the pictures than they do when you actually look at them. 

Having the castle in the background just adds to the feeling of watching fireworks in Disney. The way that the fireworks surround the castle is just stunning. 

I always end up taking a million firework photos at Disney and they I have to go through and pick out the best ones. 

My advice with photographing fireworks is to just keeping shooting. Don't shoot so much that you don't take in the beauty of the scenes around you, but take enough. There will always be some bad pictures in the bunch but most of the time you will find stunning ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment