Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Famous Dole Whip

 On every single blog or forum about Disney, I have heard rave reviews about the Dole Whip. I finally tried one this year and this is my opinion of it.


You can purchase the Dole Whip at Aloha Isle Refreshments. It is located in Adventureland. If you keep walking past Aladdin's Magic Carpets you will see it on the left. If you walk by Pirates, you are going in the wrong direction. A Dole Whip is basically a float with pineapple ice cream and pineapple juice.




You can order a Dole Whip two ways, either have the just the ice cream in a cup or eat it as a pineapple juice float.



I had the float, it was pretty good. In all honesty, its just pineapple ice cream and juice. It tastes really good, but I didn't get why people were so excited about it on the blogs. It is a definite must try food item though. I really did love it and will be ordering one when I go back to Disney.  




No comments:

Post a Comment