Sunday, May 13, 2012

Making Your Car Stand Out


How many times have you seen a plain, black Mickey antenna topper on someones car? Haven't you ever wondered about the many different styles that Disney has to offer? Not to mention the other wide range of products for your car.

The most common thing that people have are the antenna toppers.
This is the one that I bought a couple of trips ago.

I got this one not so that I would just have something Disney on my car, but because it means something to me. 
Every time we go to Disney, we always get the "biting Mickey's ear off" picture. It has become tradition over the years. So when I saw this, I had to have it!

On my last trip I bought myself this sticker:

I talked myself out of it on my last trip, because it is $7.95. I told myself that this trip, if it was still there, then it was a sign and I had to buy it ;-)
I love it! These are the only two decorations on my car and I am so happy that I got them. 

Here are a few of my favorite toppers and car accessories that are available at
www.disneystore.com

I love that this one is a window cling so that it doesn't look like you are going to Disney World all the time.



I hope this inspires you to dress your car up a little bit. Of course, there is a bigger selection at the parks but the on-line store has some really cute things!







No comments:

Post a Comment