Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Why It's OK For Adults to Wear Mickey Ears


This is me, wearing my new Mickey Ears. I haven't owned another pair of Mickey Ears since my parents got me a pair for my first trip when I was 6 months old. I used to think that they were kind of dorky and that I would look weird. 

I bought these because I love everything England, these were the perfect ears for me. I was so excited to put them on and I did not take them off the whole day.


Reasons for Adults to Wear Mickey Ears~
1. So you can act like a kid again.
2. To show that you are a big Disney fan.
3. To express yourself with the ears that you chose.
4. To look more festive at the parks.
5. To show people that you do not care if you look like a dork.

I loved wearing my Mickey Ears mostly because no one cares! Disney is the one place where you can dress like a "dork" and act like a kid and you can turn around and see 50 other adults doing the same thing. Disney is a place where you can act like there are no cares in the world. You can be free of all the stress of life. You are free to wear your Mickey Ears proudly and not be afraid of looking silly. 


Here are some of my favorite ears from the Disney Store website, but there are many more to choose from.

Pirates of the Caribbean Ears $16.95

Birthday Ears $16.95

Baseball Ears $16.95

Tower of Terror Ears $16.95


No comments:

Post a Comment