Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Favorite Hidden Mickeys

One of my more recent favorite activities is finding Hidden Mickeys. I bought the book a few years ago and now I have updated to the newest addition. I have used it on the last 3 trips to Disney. Here are some of my favorites.





This one was found in Test Track. I took this the day before it closed. That means, this Mickey will be gone when the new ride is revealed in December.




This one is found on Spaceship Earth in the Renaissance section. 





On the mural of the Star Traders shop in the Magic Kingdom. There are a few more on the mural, but I did not find them all.





This one is my favorite. This is right outside the Morocco pavilion, in a little gift shop.





On the ground in Animal Kingdom. This is right outside the entrance to Primeval Whirl. It is between that entrance and the character meet and greet spot.




This one is found inside the Animal Kingdom Lodge. You have to walk right past it (down the stairs) in order to get to the Boma restaurant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment