Monday, October 22, 2012

Some Things I've Learned

I am in the middle of planning my first ever trip to Disneyland CA, and my first time in California. I will be going in August with one of my best friends for the D23 Expo. (Expect a bunch of fun updates). We are doing 2 days at the Expo and 3 park days. I wanted to get the most out of the parks since I do not know when I will get there again.

Here are some of the biggest differences I have seen so far:
(all photos found on Google)


1. You can only ride the Monorail if you have park tickets! This is because the Monorail has a stop in Tomorrowland.


2. You have to get a Fastpass to get a seat for The World of Color. That is just crazy, so we will be getting that first thing! Not to mention, it is standing only. 

www.disneytouristblog.com

3. In my guidebook, they label the food as, Table Service, Fast Food and Snacks. Walt Disney World labels are Table Service, Quick Service and Snacks. The fast food part is confusing because it could be a sit down place or a quick service place.

4. Everything is so compact that you can see everything right next to each other. If you stand in the middle of the map (below, on compass) you see, Disneyland on your left, Californian Adventure on your right and Downtown Disney behind you. It's crazy to me that you really don't have to travel much to get everywhere like Disney World. 


5. The last point is that I am learning just how different the two parks are. There are a lot of the rides that are the same but even more that a very different. I can not wait to go on everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment