Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Princess Meet & Greet (Magic Kingdom)

The busiest meet and greet is located in Magic Kingdom in the firehouse building. Mickey is also there too!

The Princess line is always the longest! When I waited it was later at night, after dinners hours. The line was probably about 20 minutes. It can vary a lot, so the time posted really does not matter. I would add 5 or 10 minutes to whatever is posted. This is only because, these are real people and its more unpredictable as to how they will interact with you.

I went on this trip by myself so it was a little weird waiting for the princesses by myself. Oh well, you can only meet the princesses at Disney and you are never to old! The CMs will take pictures with your personal camera. Since I do not buy the photopass packages, this is great.

The princesses were so sweet and they all commented on my birthday button. It was nice to get all that attention. Belle was the best character, she is my favorite so I'm being biased. I would check this out if the line is shorter than 30 minutes. There is a fastpass available though I'm not sure how fast they run out. If anything I would go later at night when families with little kids aren't as present.

It is well worth the wait though. I loved it and it brought back lots of memories and now I have new ones. 
Below are my pictures with the princesses.










No comments:

Post a Comment